- 1 (250 g) package Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Kraft Swiss Cheese
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except nuts in ovenproof serving dish or pie plate.
- Bake 15 min., stirring after 8 min.
- Top with nuts.
- How to Toast Almonds: Place sliced almonds in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 min. or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with Triscuit Thin Crisps Crackers, baguette slices or broccoli and cauliflower florets.